Tailwind offers complete turnkey private jet management programs to suit any aircraft owner or corporate flight department.
For any basic flight department needs, we can set up everything your team would require from the back office, including oversight, aircraft maintenance and support. Or we can bring a comprehensive full-service aircraft management solution to the table that handles everything, so all you have to write is one check.
Our clients enjoy handsome cost savings, thanks to our expanding service network, as well as full FAA oversight and compliance, confidentiality, and risk management. Naturally, Tailwind hires, trains and retains the most qualified flight crews for your asset and missions, and we follow the most stringent aircraft maintenance tracking and compliance in the industry. We can even offer Charter revenue potential on our world wide charter certificate to offset your ownership costs.
As a perk of aircraft management by Tailwind, Management clients receive “at cost” access to our seaplane by the seat flights or charters out of Manhattans only airport, 6N7, the east 23rd street seaport.
• Flight planning, including flight tracking and 24/7 dispatch services
• Pilot selection, training & scheduling
• Aircraft maintenance coordination, tracking and administration, hiring if necessary
• Aircraft hangar selection and negotiation
• Fuel purchasing oversight, administration and negotiation
• Dedicated personal flight coordinator for your flight department
• Financial reporting
• Aircraft insurance
• Charter revenue potential to leverage downtime, offset operating costs & generate revenue
• Supplemental lift
• Advanced Flight training, including transitions to jets and turbo props
• Contract pilots
• Pilot staffing services and training for your part 91 or 135 aircraft
• Pilot mentorship for the owner pilot, from single-engine land pistons to heavy jets