Book A Charter
Range: 4000 Miles
Range: 2162 Miles
Range: 3000 Miles
Range: ~400 Miles
KING AIR 250
Range: 1582 Miles
CESSNA CITATION CJ3
Range: 2000 Miles
Range: 1600 Miles
Charter and Aircraft Management
Tailwind Air manages New York’s most diverse fleets of long range jets, regional turboprops, and seaplanes. We are a veteran owned and FAA licensed charter operator, aircraft manager, and seaplane shuttle service provider since 2014. Based in Rye Brook, NY and Bridgeport, CT – contact us today to discuss your unique needs. Expect a higher altitude of service from Tailwind.
- Tailwind, A Fit For Every Mission: From Intercontinental Heavy Jets to Regional Turboprops to Seaplanes.
- PREMIUM SERVICE, WITH NO TURBULENCE.
- Avoid the Crowds
- Get There Faster
On-demand service. For clients who demand the best.
Tailwind Air LLC is a certified air carrier operating under part 135 of the Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s) Tailwind has global operating authority, so rest assured we are fully qualified to transport you and your guests anywhere in the world in the utmost safety and comfort. It all starts with the quality of our fleet. Between the jets we manage to those we can acquire on short notice (pre-audited to meet our exact standards), we can secure any type of aircraft for any number of passengers. From TBMs to Sea Planes, and from Falcons to Gulfstream, you have access to any mission specificity. From short regional hops to asian non-stops, we can provide the right fleet at the right time.
EXPERT GUIDANCE TO ASSIST IN BUYING OR LEASING. TRUST THE BEST, DON’T WING IT.
Whether searching for a heavy jet, seaplane, versatile turbo prop and everything in between, Tailwind is here to be your expert buyers and sellers agents. Our teams’ backgrounds range from Finance, Business, Sales, Technology and Professional Flight to give you inputs from all the important angles of aircraft acquisition and disposition.
Contact us to set up a private consultation
Tailwind offers complete turnkey private jet management programs to suit any aircraft owner or corporate flight department.
For any basic flight department needs, we can set up everything your team would require from the back office, including oversight, aircraft maintenance and support. Or we can bring a comprehensive full-service aircraft management solution to the table that handles everything, so all you have to write is one check.
Our clients enjoy handsome cost savings, thanks to our expanding service network, as well as full FAA oversight and compliance, confidentiality, and risk management. Naturally, Tailwind hires, trains and retains the most qualified flight crews for your asset and missions, and we follow the most stringent aircraft maintenance tracking and compliance in the industry. We can even offer charter revenue potential on our world wide charter certificate to offset your ownership costs.
As a perk of aircraft management by Tailwind, Management clients receive “at cost” access to our seaplane by the seat flights or charters out of Manhattan’s only airport, 6N7, the East 23rd Street Seaport.
- Flight planning, including flight tracking and 24/7 dispatch services
- Pilot selection, training & scheduling
- Aircraft maintenance coordination, tracking and administration, hiring if necessary
- Aircraft hangar selection and negotiation
- Fuel purchasing oversight, administration and negotiation
- Dedicated personal flight coordinator for your flight department
- Financial reporting
- Aircraft insurance
- Charter revenue potential to leverage downtime, offset operating costs & generate revenue
- Supplemental lift
- Advanced Flight training, including transitions to jets and turbo props
- Contract pilots
- Pilot staffing services and training for your part 91 or 135 aircraft
- Pilot mentorship for the owner pilot, from single-engine land pistons to heavy jets