Tailwind Air's Mission: Cut Travel Times Between Boston and Manhattan in Half (or More)
Total One Way Travel Time: Midtown to Midtown: NYC to Boston
Tailwind Air opens up half day work trips to/from Boston and New York and provides a valuable alternative to existing options
Connecting Boston to Manhattan – Fast and Frequent
- Create a differentiator in attracting businesses and resident to Boston that desire frequent access to Manhattan.
- Sensibly priced: one-way fares from $295, and last minute fares at $595. Discounted commuter ticket books and plans will be comparable to with last minute Acela and Logan-LGA shuttles.
- Job Creation – in addition to attracting new business and residents, Tailwind Air will employ customer service, dock and maintenance staff, and base several flight crews.
Our Planned Boston Schedule
- Online Booking will be available in Spring 2021. First flights by summer 2021.
- Flights are planned to operate 4x daily on weekdays between East 23rd Street in Manhattan and South Boston waterfront.
- Taxi at idle power – Tailwind aircraft are exponentially less noisy than Logan jets.
Cessna Grand Caravan EX Amphibian
Range: ~400 miles
We hope this FAQ will help answer your questions about Tailwind Air – or drop us a line at email@example.com
The Cessna Grand Caravan EX Amphibian has 8 executive passenger seats.
Operations are from mid-March to early December.
Seaplanes take off and land visually in daytime only (VFR rules) by FAA statute. This means no nighttime or poor weather water takeoffs or landings.